WHOOKOS - Episode: 2 WHOOKOS - Episode: 2

Oh wow dude! 10 minutes!? That looked like a ton of work!
Those 3D backgrounds are crazy awesome! Great job blending them with your
2D characters. Also the VO is so expressive, great job all. Funny dialouge, great action, and super cool music! I'm curious about the overarching story and how this new character relates.
This is your best yet!!! Super excited for more. XD

WHOOKOS responds:

Thanks! I had a hard time blending the characters with the background in the past, so I'm glad I'm improving! And I'm so glad the voices fit. Poor voice acting plagued my past work.

Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

So glad I pledged to the kickstarter! Amazing work!!!

Salty Swamp - Sac Village Salty Swamp - Sac Village

I LOVE the voice acting and the music! Great work there. They are so good that this is actually really entertaining with the audio alone. I also think the world you've developed here is really interesting and well thought out.

My biggest complaint is the animation, character designs, and backgrounds. The animation is very flat and not as expressive as it could be. The character line art and the background line art could be cleaner as well. I enjoy the color choices in the background but the compositons are flat and have little depth and are poorly drawn at times.

This is a very ambitious project and I really admire your dedication to this original work of art! Keep it up! :D

Blordow responds:

lol

Ok i will grow up now, I appreciate the review, the sound work and music is what I am most proud of, but I don't think you have a right to "complain" about the character designs, animation and backgrounds. I am really proud of how the bgs turned out, whether or not they're flat, it's just my style and took a tonne of work, especially on my small ass bamboo fun tablet, you get to a certain zoom level where it's almost impossible to draw, so naturally the linework isn't going to be consistent. The animation is sloppy here and there for sure, but it's a step up from my normal work. In terms of criticizing character design, you rely on copyrighted characters, with simple aesthetics. Sorry but you came across a little patronizing, to me anyway. Cheers.

Kill those Ponies! Kill those Ponies!

Amazing. Thank god someone else on this planet wants to kill those ponies as much as I do! Very fun!

Fngrz of Fury Fngrz of Fury

Fun

That was pretty fun. It was well designed and stylized. Pretty short, and because of that the difficulty levels went from super easy to difficult in a matter of only the 3 levels in the game. Entering caps, symbols, and faces was annoying at times.

Kid Bunny Kid Bunny

Cute but easy.

It's well made, the sprite animation is great, and the mechanics seem to work just fine but it's just too easy and simple for my taste. 7/10

Vrolijklied Vrolijklied

Amazing. This may have to end up in one of my animations- I love it so much!

aap responds:

Thanks! Let me know if you do use it somewhere, I'd like to see that. :)

I Hate Fairyland I Hate Fairyland

Ah! Wonderful! Love the expressions!

Black Coffee Black Coffee

I love the crazy expression!

CombTheCombel responds: