View Profile ArtistGamerGal

33 Movie Reviews

Wow, it is so wonderful and inspiring to see this!! Amazing work! The fight scenes are so epic and well done!

Oh wow dude! 10 minutes!? That looked like a ton of work!
Those 3D backgrounds are crazy awesome! Great job blending them with your
2D characters. Also the VO is so expressive, great job all. Funny dialouge, great action, and super cool music! I'm curious about the overarching story and how this new character relates.
This is your best yet!!! Super excited for more. XD

WHOOKOS responds:

Thanks! I had a hard time blending the characters with the background in the past, so I'm glad I'm improving! And I'm so glad the voices fit. Poor voice acting plagued my past work.

So glad I pledged to the kickstarter! Amazing work!!!

4 Game Reviews

Amazing. Thank god someone else on this planet wants to kill those ponies as much as I do! Very fun!

Fun

That was pretty fun. It was well designed and stylized. Pretty short, and because of that the difficulty levels went from super easy to difficult in a matter of only the 3 levels in the game. Entering caps, symbols, and faces was annoying at times.

Cute but easy.

It's well made, the sprite animation is great, and the mechanics seem to work just fine but it's just too easy and simple for my taste. 7/10

1 Audio Review

Amazing. This may have to end up in one of my animations- I love it so much!

aap responds:

Thanks! Let me know if you do use it somewhere, I'd like to see that. :)

101 Art Reviews

awesome color choices!

Wonderful!

So much detail in the eyes, this is wonderful!

MLeth responds:

Aw thank you!

Animator, Story artist, Illustrator || Founder/Director Studio FXB || laura.kerger@studiofxb.com

Laura Kerger @ArtistGamerGal